SMB : It's Not My Day SMB : It's Not My Day

The misspelled words and too many fucks.

The story was ok and the graphics were ok. The thing that made it not look professional was the spelling errors, and too much use of the f word when it wasnt needed. it sounded stupid because it was used so much. overall a half way decent movie, but more time spent could have made it alot better. I think it would be worthy of a spot on NG if the author would have took his time.

Brain Dead Ina Brain Dead Ina

Yay! Zombies are cool!

Very nice! I especially liked when the person gets a cd to the head. Anything with gore you can laugh at gets a thumbs up from me.

5 More Minutes 5 More Minutes

Foamy is god!

This is by far the funniest video in the series, it made me laugh like i hadnt ever laughed before. I bow to Foamy, you are my eternal lord and master. MAD PROPS TO ILL-WILL PRESS!

Northwest Gangsta (sex) Northwest Gangsta (sex)

Funny, but your rapping sucks.

The song was funny, ill admit that. The beat was ok. But you cant rap for shit. At least you could write some rhymes without ding dong ooh ooh ting tang in them. But hey theres always room for improvement. Im not hatin just giving constructive criticism.

crud responds:

hahah, thanks man, i'll tell yah what you already know, i am no rapper, but all be damned if it's not fun to pretend to be able to rap. just look at eminem, he knows whats up ;)

Shattered Dreams Shattered Dreams

wow!

this stuff is great. im surprised you dont have a record deal or something. im also a musician and your stuff just blows me away. very nice keep up the good work. i wish you much success with your music.

Takin' the Bus Home - FT Takin' the Bus Home - FT

Bad recording

The song was ok. The recording was really bad quality. Oh, and if youre serious about being in a band i wouldent release your songs on NG because you get no copyrights and people might steal your music. Its your choice though. Maybe you dont care. I personally wouldent release my bands stuff on NG, id go to soundclick or MP3.com because they give you copyrights.